Dear Troop Leaders and Scouting Community Members:
Furman Football and Furman University Athletics would like to extend an invitation to your troops/packs/dens to join us for "Scout Day 2017" at Paladin Stadium in Greenville. South Carolina. This year's event will be held on Saturday, September 9th at the Furman Football vs. Elon Pheonix home game scheduled for a 1:00 pm kick off!
This year's event will welcome scouts (boys and girls) and family members to Greenville, from all over South Carolina, North Georgia, and Western North Carolina, making it one of the largest football events in recent history. All scouts, leaders and their family members will be able to participate in all the pre-game fun of the Paladin Kid's Zone, the pregame Paladin Regiment concert and get a pregame close up look and a chance to high five the Furman Football team as they enter Paladin Stadium in the Champions Walk, 45 minutes before kickoff. After the game, your group will be able to come down on the Paladin Stadium turf to get autographs and have their picture made with their favorite Paladin football players and coaches. Furman football posters will be provided as long as they last. We would like your assistance in distributing information about this event to all of your troops/packs/dens.
Tickets for this event are on sale NOW! Tickets are for reserved seating. Ticket prices are as follows for Scout Day:
- Scouts and Adults (including siblings) - $20 ticket
- Included with each game ticket:
- Commemorative Furman Football Scout Patch
- Game Day Paladin Spirit T-Shirt
- Concession Voucher good for 2 hot dogs, one drink, one popcorn.
T-SHIRTS, CONCESSION VOUCHERS, AND PATCHES: Each person who purchased a game-pack ticket will receive a commemorative Furman Football Scout Patch, Concession Voucher and Paladin Spirit T-Shirt at the game. Instructions for pickup of these items will be emailed out to the group leader closer to game day.
TICKETS: You may order your tickets by doing the following steps:
- Fill out the Scout Day Registration Form Online. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- After registering your group, order tickets directly online with the "SCOUTDAY" promotional code at checkout. CLICK HERE TO ORDER TICKETS.
(Troop leaders please order all tickets together online if possible).
- Call us at 864-294-3099 if you need to add tickets to your order. Deadline for ordering Scout Day Tickets is Monday, September 4, 2017, at 5 P.M.
This is an event you won't want to miss!! GO PALADINS!!